WHAT IS A MANAGED SERVICES PROVIDER?
A Managed Services Provider (MSP) is an outsourced IT department – offering companies strategy, standards, best practices and workflow management which reduce risk, improves competitive advantage and enhances operational efficiency.
What Seba Systems offers:
- Advisory Services & Virtual CIO
- 24/7/365 Coverage & Support
- Internet Security & Compliance
- Mobile Device Management/BYOD
- Business Continuity & Backup/Disaster Recovery
- Cloud Monitoring, Management & Support
- Server Monitoring, Management & Support
- Workstation Monitoring, Management & Support
- Network Monitoring, Management, & Support (Switches, Firewalls, Wireless Access Points & UPS)
- IT Process Automation (Systematic Patch, Software & Security Updates)
- IT Vendor Management (Azure, Office 365, Google Apps, Telecom, Internet, VoIP & Document Solution Providers)
Seba Systems will help you leverage computing infrastructure to move your business forward and help identify potential threats before they become an inconvenience or even worse - a major liability.
Do Managed Services Cost more then Break-Fix Services?
When you factor in unplanned downtime or being charged for a miscalculated hourly project, we can offer a better solution with out charging more. We provide monitoring and preventive maintenance to your workstation and network to prevent major issues from ever occurring. Due to our standard operations, we are more efficient and faster that a similar break-fix company.